- H84079 000000000 H84079000000000
Sonor Mikkey Dee Signature Snare Drum
- Write a Review
The Mikkey Dee Signature Snare Drum from Sonor produces penetrating beats for the loudest of bands. Best known as the Drum-Powerhouse for Rock˜n Roll...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A thunderous and generously proportioned signature snare drum for the heaviest of rock and metal backbeats.
The Mikkey Dee Signature Snare Drum from Sonor produces penetrating beats for the loudest of bands. Best known as the Drum-Powerhouse for Rock˜n Roll˜s loudest live-band: Mot¶rhead, Mikkey Dee has been part of the Sonor family of artists for more than 30 years. After filling the drum throne for artists such as King Diamond & Dokken and having appeared on numerous recordings, Mikkey joined Mot¶rhead in the early 90's. His style, both unique and powerful is recognized as the key ingredient to Mot¶rhead's thunderous sound.
This 14" x 7.25" Snare Drum features Mikkey's favorite shell construction, a 6-ply Birch shell. A shell that is known for its wide tuning range, powerful mids and highs, and well balanced low end. Thrilling artwork by Mot¶rhead's album designer Mark Devito features some of Rock's most popular icons and perfects the latest addition to Sonor's growing Signature Snare Drum line.
- 6-Ply, 7.2mm Birch shell
- 2.3 mm Power Hoops
- Sonor design tuning lugs with TuneSafe (10)
- Twenty snare wires
- Throw-off snare action
- Chrome shell hardware
- Mot¶rhead wrap design by Mark Devito
- Signature series badge
- Equipped with Remo drumheads
For a percussive sonic assault, this is the weapon of choice. Wield it today.
- 14 x 7-1/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.