- #502556 000413000 502556000413000
Sound Percussion Labs Piccolo Snare Drum
13 x 4.5 in.
- Write a Review
This piccolo model provides a sharp alternative snare voice for the contemporary drummer. With a 1.2mm steel shell this drum produces an incredibly b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact snare that packs a powerful punch.
This piccolo model provides a sharp alternative snare voice for the contemporary drummer. With a 1.2mm steel shell this drum produces an incredibly bright tone, brilliant attack and a wide tuning range with eight lugs and a heavy-duty throw-off for optimum snare tension even in the highest tuning ranges. Drum size is 13" x 4-1/2"-ideal as a secondary or primary snare. Finished in black with black rims and lugs.
13" x 4-1/2"
Compact and affordable with plenty of snap
Bright sound for wide assortment of genres
Laser-like attack and brightness from this specialty snare at a tiny price.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- Six Lugs
- School Bands
- Small Venues
Comments about Sound Percussion Labs Piccolo Snare Drum:
I really like this drum.I bought some Remo heads to put on this drum because the stock heads are junk. The drum has some body to it and a nice charachter.It has great sensitivity. The drum doesn't seem to like a really tight tuning on the batter side head . It only has six lugs so that's going to create some limitations. So i'm using the snare side head to lower or bring the drum up to pitch. Right now I have both heads tuned to same pitch. I use a drum dial, so both heads are at 75 PSI and it sounds great.