- Write a Review
A 5-piece poplar shell pack at an unbelievable price.
The SPL Unity 5-Piece Shell Pack offers the advancing player a great sounding drum kit at an equally outstanding price. Ideal even for replacing or upgrading your existing set, they feature toneful and durable 5.6 mm, 8-ply poplar shells, which provide a live, bright sound and superior projection, very similar to birch. The 45-degree bearing edges enhance attack and creates greater sustain, resulting in a driving, modern sound. Comes complete with traditional mounts and standard lugs. Plus, SPL’s one-piece, weld-less steel hoops further enhance strength throughout.
Bass Drum(s): 22 x 16 in.
Tom(s): 10 x 8, 12 x 9 in.
Floor Tom(s): 16 x 14 in.
Snare: 14 x 5 in.
Total Pieces: 5
Hardware: Not Applicable
Cymbals: Not Applicable
Shell Material: Poplar
Thickness (mm): 5.6
Bearing Edge: 45°
Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
Finish Type: Lacquer
Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.