- Product J66219
Spaun 20th Anniversary Mahogany Snare
- Write a Review
Here's your chance to own a beautifully crafted, super unique snare drum that looks and sounds amazing. This 100% mahogany shell produces a very low,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Celebrating 20 years of expert drum crafting with a beautiful mahogany snare.
Here's your chance to own a beautifully crafted, super unique snare drum that looks and sounds amazing. This 100% mahogany shell produces a very low, rich, fundamental note. Vibrant and resonant with lots of harmonics and slightly reduced highs. This is a very different shell from mahogany/poplar or mahogany/maple hybrids with only a couple plies of mahogany in the shell. With a 100% African mahogany shell, you really get the full voice of mahogany unencumbered by other wood types.
The beautiful Exotic Ebony Ivory face is finished in a classy satin lacquer finish with chrome hardware.
- 100% mahogany shell
- SBR solid brass resonator lugs
- Double 45-degree bearing edges
- Hyper-sensitive snare bed
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size: Multiple sizes
- Total pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell material: Mahogany
- Shell construction: Not specified
- Shell thickness (mm): Not Specified
- Bearing edge: Double-cut 45°
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Throw-off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Hyper-sensitive snare bed
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.