- H94475 000001001 H94475000001001
Spaun Limited Edition Tamo Ash Snare
- Write a Review
This Limited Edition Tamo Ash Snare by Spaun Drums features a shell with the curly, exotic exterior of tamo ash with the warm, classic tone and attac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tamo ash/maple drums from Spaun built with "sonic purpose."
This Limited Edition Tamo Ash Snare by Spaun Drums features a shell with the curly, exotic exterior of tamo ash with the warm, classic tone and attack of a maple interior. The shell is built with a double 45-degree bearing edge, for higher overtones and increased resonance. The drum features exotic abalone shell pinstripe inlays.
For hardware, the drum is crowned with Solid Brass Resonator (SBR) lugs for reliable tuning, durability and full resonance. Chrome hardware gives the drums the shimmer and sparkle they deserve. Also includes limited edition badge and serial numbers - so you know it's one of a kind.
- Snare Size: 14" x 6"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Maple
- Shell Construction: 8-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: Double-cut 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Bridge
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel
- Heads: Factory
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: United States
Often copied but never equalled. Order today.
- 14 x 6"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.