- Product H94483
Spaun TL USA Hybrid Snare
Flat Black and Clear Acrylic 6.5x13
- Write a Review
The TL USA Series Hybrid Snare by Spaun Drums is US-made in Chino, CA alongside custom shop drums. The North American maple and acryllic shell of thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An acrylic/maple, US-crafted snare from Spaun built with "sonic purpose."
The TL USA Series Hybrid Snare by Spaun Drums is US-made in Chino, CA alongside custom shop drums. The North American maple and acryllic shell of this snare offers full, warm attack with medium resonance. The shell features a double 45-degree bearing edge, which offers higher overtones and increased resonance. For hardware, the drum is crowned with vintage tube lugs and triple-flanged hoops for sure tuning and longevity.
- VTL vintage tube lugs
- Acryllic/maple hybrid shell
Often copied but never equalled. Order today.
TL USA Hybrid Snare
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.