- #486112 000916000 486112000916000
Stagg DH Dual-Hammered Exo Medium Thin Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
Stagg cymbals from the DH, or Dual-Hammered, series are all about highly versatile professional cymbals for the most demanding players. Every Stagg D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This hand-hammered crash features a raw bell and a sound that is fast, shimmering, and slightly exotic.
Stagg cymbals from the DH, or Dual-Hammered, series are all about highly versatile professional cymbals for the most demanding players. Every Stagg DH crash cymbal undergoes complex and rigorous hand-hammering methods in order to forge cymbals packed with dynamic overtones calculated for projection and character. The Stagg DH crash cymbal also offers the player a comprehensive range of tonal colors for maximum performance options.
Exotic finish: brilliant body and raw bell
Don't let the price fool you, these Stagg cymbals are hand-hammered and have a great reputation. Try one out today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.