- #J50242 000001000 J50242000001000
Tama Imperialstar 5-Piece Complete Kit Blacked Out Black with Meinl HCS Cymbals
Blacked Out Black
- Write a Review
With more than four decades of drum building experience, TAMA knows what drummers really want. With this in mind, TAMA designed the award-winning Imp...Click To Read More About This Product
A stylish intro to drumming with pro-level features and quality construction.
With more than four decades of drum building experience, TAMA knows what drummers really want. With this in mind, TAMA designed the award-winning Imperialstar line as an affordable, yet durable kit that contains many of the high-end features you'll find in our upper lines.
Imperialstar has been further upgraded with the New Stage Master hardware, delivering functionality, stability and durability you won’t find anywhere else in this price range.
HH45W Stage Master hi-hat stand
HS40W Stage Master snare stand
HC43BW Stage Master boom cymbal stand
HC42W Stage Master straight cymbal stand
MEINL HCS 14 in. hi-hats, 16 in. crash and 20 in. ride
- Bass Drum(s): 22 x 18 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 8, 12 x 9 in.
- Floor Tom(s): 16 x 14 in.
- Snare: 14 x 5 in.
- Total Pieces: 5
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Poplar
- Construction: Info Not Available
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: Info Not Available
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Die-cast
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Wrap
- Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.