- J47735 000001001 J47735000001001
Tama S.L.P. Backbeat Bubinga Birch Snare Drum
13 x 7 in. Black Star Sparkle
- Write a Review
The magic tonal fusion of birch and bubinga is now represented in the Tama Sound Lab Project line. Bearing a beautiful exterior ply of matte-finished...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A Tama signature sonic recipe of birch and bubinga.
The magic tonal fusion of birch and bubinga is now represented in the Tama Sound Lab Project line. Bearing a beautiful exterior ply of matte-finished white oak, the Tama S.L.P. Backbeat Snare makes a stunning centerpiece. But, the drum's best qualities stem from the bubinga birch blend inside. Marrying the rich, dark tonality of three interior Bubinga plies with the cracking projection of four Birch out plies, this snare matches remarkable sensitivity with profound depth as greater striking pressure is applied.
- Snare Size: 13 x 7 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Blended
- Shell Construction: 8-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 7
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-Off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Tama S.L.P. Backbeat Bubinga Birch Snare Drum:
This is a great sounding drum right out of the box . I personally changed all heads and strainer . I've alway been a huge Tama fan and this drum reinforces my thoughts of the company. I use this drum mainly at church but , it's great in every situation.
- Was this a gift?: