- J50067 000001001 J50067000001001
Tama S.L.P. Classic Dry Aluminum Snare Drum
14 x 5.5 in. Aluminum
- Write a Review
TAMA's S.L.P. Classic Dry Aluminum features a seamless 1.2 mm Aluminum shell with a center bead. The 8-lug Steel Mighty Hoops make for a crisp sound ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crisp, vintage sound with minimal sustain.
TAMA's S.L.P. Classic Dry Aluminum features a seamless 1.2 mm Aluminum shell with a center bead. The 8-lug Steel Mighty Hoops make for a crisp sound with short sustain. The vintage look and sound are reminiscent of the early years of popular aluminum snare drums.
Snare Size: 14 x 5-1/2 in.
Total Pieces: 1
Case or Bag: Not Applicable
Stand: Not Applicable
Shell Material: Aluminum
Shell Construction: Seamless
Shell Thickness (mm): 1.2
Bearing Edge: Info Not Available
Reinforcement Ring: No
Hardware Material: Steel
Hoop Type: Proprietary
Throw-Off: Info Not Available
Internal muffler: No
Snares: Steel Carbon
Finish Type: Natural
Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.