- J30196 000001000 J30196000001000
Tama SLP Vintage Poplar Maple
14 x 5.5 in.
- Write a Review
The Tama S.L.P. Vintage Poplar Maple model shell is crafted with traditional vintage shell construction of maple/poplar/maple with top and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Tama S.L.P. Vintage Poplar Maple model shell is crafted with traditional vintage shell construction of maple/poplar/maple with top and bottom reinforcement hoops. While these standard specifications are well-known and historic in the drum industry, Tama's crafting of this snare drum sets a new standard for quality of build and performance. Drum enthusiasts will appreciate the time-tested shell specification along with 8-lug design for open and vintage warm sounds that blend well in acoustic environments.
However, the innovations don't stop at the tone and appearance. Tama's work on identifying the ideal snare sound led them to develop the new hardware like the "Sound Arc" Hoops which add sustain, wider tuning range and a fuller frequency response. Hearty brass tube lugs will ensure a long lifespan for your tension rods, as well as your tune. And finally, the Starclassic Hi-Carbon Steel Snappy snares will emphasize needed punch and attack, as needed.
- Snare Size: 14" x 5-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Multiple
- Shell Construction: 6-Ply
- Shell Thickness (mm): 6
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Yes
- Hardware Material: Multiple
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-Off: Swivel/Lever
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.