- #J50224 000003000 J50224000003000
Tama Starclassic Performer B/B 4-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
For decades, Birch drums were the preferred choice among studio drummers all over the world. But Tama, recognizing that blending the extra-hard tone ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A perfect blend of bubinga and birch, giving you focused attack with dark, rounded lows.
For decades, Birch drums were the preferred choice among studio drummers all over the world. But Tama, recognizing that blending the extra-hard tone wood's cracking attack and crystal clarity with the dark, rumbling of lows of Bubinga would create a fuller and fatter sound. The mastery of this combination is Starclassic Performer B/B. It’s no surprise that this series is played night after night by most of the drum maker’s artist roster. Offering unparalleled richness and range, it has become the first choice of drummers who want a kit unlike anything else on the market today.
The Starclassic Performer B/B line now includes Quick-Lock tom brackets and floor tom brackets. Originally developed for the company’s flagship STAR series, they offer lightning fast, locked-in set-ups and completely eliminate metal-to-metal contact. Combined with precision-cut bearing edges, die-cast hoops, the Star-Cast mounting system, and other innovative appointments, these upgrades help make the new Starclassic drums ideal for players in search of a truly professional instrument.
- Bass Drum(s): 22 x 18 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 8, 12 x 9 in.
- Floor Tom(s): 16 x 14 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total Pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Multiple
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 6.0
- Bearing Edge: Info Not Available
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Die-cast
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Multiple
- Country of Origin: China
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.