- H81921 000001000 H81921000001000
Toca Kalani Flex Drum w/Strap
- Write a Review
A unique, synthetic drum that sounds similar to a djembe, the Toca Kalani Flex Drum features a removable head that can be played like a frame drum. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An ideal hand drum for large groups: the ultra-light, stackable Toca Kalani Flex Drum with adjustable shoulder strap.
A unique, synthetic drum that sounds similar to a djembe, the Toca Kalani Flex Drum features a removable head that can be played like a frame drum. They're also stackable, so you can store more drums in less space. Six stacked drums weighs less than 30 pounds, so they're remarkably portable.
- Designed in collaboration with percussionist and educator Kalani
- Patented, ultra-light drum has a 23" tall synthetic shell with an 11-1/2" diameter head
- Pre-tuned, removable synthetic head is also a frame drum
- Stackable shell makes transport and storage easy
- Adjustable shoulder strap
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.