- 680064 000000000 680064000000000
Toca Pro Line Timbales
- Write a Review
The Toca Pro Line Timbales sound, look, and play amazingly. Made with Toca's unique state-of-the-art hand-hammering technique, their 14" and 15" stee...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pierce through the mix.
The Toca Pro Line Timbales sound, look, and play amazingly. Made with Toca's unique state-of-the-art hand-hammering technique, their 14" and 15" steel shells are 6" deep, with 5 lugs on each shell allowing for that ultimate cascara sound. This Toca timbale setup features a fully adjustable cowbell mounting bracket, a fully adjustable tripod stand, and boasts a beautiful black copper finish.
- Hand-hammered 14" and 15" steel shells
- Shells are 6" deep, with 5 lugs on each shell
- Fully adjustable cowbell mounting bracket
- Fully adjustable tripod stand
- Black Copper Finish
Authentic timbale tone with a look like no others! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.