- Write a Review
The Toca Synergy Black Mamba Djembe is hand carved from authentic environmentally friendly mahogany wood. The beautiful djembe shells are kiln dried with up to 20 coats of teak oil to protect and preserve the wood, and then finished in a striking satin black with natural carving. The Black Mamba Djembe's authentic goatskin head is finished in black dye to match the drum's body.
To top it all off Toca includes a djembe hat and a heavy-duty padded pro bag that features adjustable shoulder straps, hip belt and exterior pouches to protect your drum investment.
Its naturaul goatskin head produces crackling slaps and lethal bass hits.
- Authentic hand-carved mahogany wood
- Kiln dried shell with up to 20 coats of teak oil
- Finished in satin black with natural carving
- Authentic goatskin head finished in black dye
- Low-stretch alpine rope with braided cores
- Heavy-duty padded pro bag and djembe hat
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.