- H94363 000000000 H94363000000000
Trick Drums Pro 1 V Short Board Chain Drive Single Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
The Pro 1-V was the first pedal produced by Trick Drums and has been the baseline for all of the other products since. Precision machine work combine...Read More
The Pro 1-V was the first pedal produced by Trick Drums and has been the baseline for all of the other products since. Precision machine work combined with solid engineering has produced the smoothest, quietest, and most sought after pedal on the market. This pedal has a 10-inch footboard similar to many other pedals on the market, but what sets it apart are the newly engineered features by Trick.
Designed with the drummer in mind, most of the features of the Pro 1-V are protected by US patents. The innovations include a split-cam for independent pedal/beater adjustments, a height-adjustment cluster to adjust the stroke speed of the pedal and much more.
The last, but certainly not least, notable feature of the Trick pedals is the ZERO latency ZERO backlash drive shaft. This drive shaft, for the double pedals, operates on 8 bearings and is the cleanest and fastest in the world. This takes the pedal to a whole new level.
The cornerstone pedal of the Trick Drums lineup.
- All machined parts - NO DIE CAST - for superior quality and toughness
- Precision aerospace grade bearings
- Hand assembled and inspected
- Split-Cam design to allow adjustment of beater and pedal angles independently
- Slide-Trac hoop clamp adjustment providing variable distance for the pedal from the kick drum
- Highly accessible and extremely easy to use tension adjustment knob
- Multiple height adjustment cluster to adjust the stroke speed of the pedal
Designed with the drummer in mind. Order today!