- H94360 000000000 H94360000000000
Trick Drums SB1 Laser Trigger Single P1V & Bigfoot
- Write a Review
The SB-1 Laser Kick Drum Trigger System from Trick Drums was developed after years of hearing concerns on triggering from some of the fastest, heavie...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An innovative, reinvented trigger system from Trick Drums.
The SB-1 Laser Kick Drum Trigger System from Trick Drums was developed after years of hearing concerns on triggering from some of the fastest, heaviest drummers on the planet. Trick set out to not only make an accurate trigger, but also a trigger that would work in any conditions without flaw. The goal of the SB-1 was make it compatible with any format of drum brain* and with any configuration of drums be it single or double.
The SB1 Foot Switch is the nerve center of the operation. This unit powers the laser housings, collects all of the data from the triggers, and sends it all out to the drum brain. This is also the switch for Ludicrous Speed - a feature that detects both forward momentum as well as backwards momentum allowing for a double trigger.
There are 2, 1/4 inch outputs for the brain, these can be put into a cable and combined if your brain only supports one input. There are 2, 5 pin cable inputs that go to the triggers. These are not MIDI cable and any attempt to plug them into midi devices can cause component damage.
The trigger housing has a simple single point screw to tighten them to the pedal and a 5 pin cable port to connect to the foot switch. This housing is home to the SB1 Laser Board. This board parses all of the data recorded by the laser and of course houses the laser eye that reads the pedal movement.
The "FIN" is the only adjustable part on this setup. The fins, Dominator on the left and Pro1V on the right, is the component that the laser uses to calculate the movement and the point of trigger. These are just modified beater rings and still allows for beater ring angle adjustment without compromising the laser functionality.
Like everything else at Trick, this setup is made of high-quality materials and designed, assembled, and tested in the United States.
The SB1 is currently available for the Trick pedals only and is compatible with all versions of the Trick Pro 1-V, Bigfoot and Dominator.
- Flawless sensory laser
- State-of-the-art circtuitry
- Featuring semi-transparent durable delrin face
- Brushed steel design
- Matte black powder-coated exterior
- Solid aluminum housing w/laser etching
- LED backlit-powered logo
- Ludicrous speed toggle switch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.