- J22877 000000000 J22877000000000
Tycoon Percussion 29 Series Supremo Hardwood Cajon
- Write a Review
The 29 Series Hardwood Box Cajon is constructed of durable and excellent sounding hardwood with a spruce playing surface. It yields deep bass tones a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A handmade, 100% spruce cajon for rounded, bright tones.
The 29 Series Hardwood Box Cajon is constructed of durable and excellent sounding hardwood with a spruce playing surface. It yields deep bass tones and sharp, high slaps with fully adjustable snares. Each cajon is individually handmade and tested to ensure superior sound quality. Available in multiple sizes.
- 100% Spruce construction
- Adjustable internal snare system
A wealth of powerful tones. Try Tycoon Percussion today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.