- #J40692 000000001 J40692000000001
Tycoon Percussion 29 Series Supremo Select Cajon
- Write a Review
Constructed of quality woods from around the world, Tycoon Percussion's 29 Series Cajons are individually handmade and tested to ensure superior soun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A handmade cajon built from the highest quality tonewoods.
Constructed of quality woods from around the world, Tycoon Percussion's 29 Series Cajons are individually handmade and tested to ensure superior sound quality. This cajon features a Siam oak resonating body and a beech wood frontplate. It produces deep loud bass tones and high sharp slap notes.
Includes a snare adjusting allen wrench.
- Beech wood frontplate
- Siam oak resonating body
- Individually handmade and tested
- Adjustable snare wires
- Included allen wrench
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.