- #J41607 000001000 J41607000001000
Yamaha 3-Piece Bebop Recording Custom Shell Pack
- Write a Review
The redesigned Yamaha Recording Custom drums are the drum sound of legendary sessions. Engineered to be wide open, versatile and comfortable right ou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Drums to meet the sonic needs of any session. Order today.
The redesigned Yamaha Recording Custom drums are the drum sound of legendary sessions. Engineered to be wide open, versatile and comfortable right out of the box, these drums feature North American birch 6-ply shells are cut with 30-degree bearing edges for classic birch attack, focus and articulation.
Fitted with redesigned and weighted Hi-Tension Lugs, the shells have enhanced lower frequencies with reduced interference from adjacent drums without using a mute. The mounted toms are fitted with YESS mounts designed to minimize contact between the shell and the mount to deliver a wider dynamic range and longer sustain. A lifted bass drum also produces a more punchy sound and accentuates the tone in the core of the shell.
Toms and floor toms are equipped with coated Remo Ambassador Heads, which are known for warm clear tone and open resonant sound quality. Bass drums are fitted Smooth White PS3 with Yamaha Logo head and Remo PS3 Coated batter head.
The result is an easy-to-use and easy-to-tune drum set that re-defines the classic signature sound. Suitable for any style of drumming in all situations. The shells have a wide tuning range and respond well to different head choices.
- Bass Drum(s): 18" x 14"
- Tom(s): 12" x 8"
- Floor Tom(s): 14" x 14"
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total Pieces: 3
- Hardware: Not Applicable
- Cymbals: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Birch
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 30°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Bridge
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Lacquer
- Country of Origin: China
Redesigned to the taste of session legend, Steve Gadd. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.