- J53745 000001000 J53745000001000
Yamaha 50th Anniversary 5-Piece Birdseye Maple Shell Pack
- Write a Review
To celebrate 50 years, Yamaha Drums is introducing two limited-edition drum sets to commemorate this special anniversary. These sets offer Absolute H...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A beautifully crafted drum set commemorating 50 years of amazing Yamaha drums.
To celebrate 50 years, Yamaha Drums is introducing two limited-edition drum sets to commemorate this special anniversary. These sets offer Absolute Hybrid Maple shells, each with its own striking finish: Birdseye Maple in an Amber Sunburst finish and Curly Maple in an Antique Natural finish. Each limited-edition set is adorned with gold lugs and a special laser-cut 50th Anniversary badge.
Yamaha has always approached the art instrument making with respect to the instruments origins. They set out to make their first acoustic drums and approached their making with great courage, drawing upon some of the best facets of Japanese culture: an industrious work ethic, meticulous attention to detail, advanced technologies, and focused all of their passion and energy in making the very best sounding drums.
Innovations developed by Yamaha include the legendary Recording Custom, HEXRACK, ball-style tom mount that rotates 360 degrees, locking hi-hat clutch, and the YESS (Yamaha Enhanced Sustain System). Manufacturing advances pioneered by Yamaha include the use of high-gloss piano lacquer finishes and the Air-Seal System process with staggered diagonal seams, which contributes to perfectly round shells by using an inflatable bladder to exert uniform pressure on the inside of the handmade shells.
Yamaha continues to innovate manufacturing processes developed over five decades and remains dedicated to designing and creating superior instruments for musicians around the world.
Over the years, Yamaha has been associated with some of the most notable drummers in music history. Legendary artists in the Yamaha family roster include Tommy Aldridge, Carter Beauford, Matt Cameron, Anton Fig, Al Foster, Steve Gadd, David Garibaldi, Roy Haynes, Steve Jordan, Manu Katché, Shannon Larkin, Paul Leim, Rick Marotta, Larry Mullen Jr., Prairie Prince, Oscar Seaton, and Dave Weckl.
- Birdseye Maple in an Amber Sunburst finish
- Adorned with gold lugs
- Special laser-cut 50th Anniversary badge
- Limited to 50 made
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 22 x 18 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 7, 12 x 8 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 15 in.
- Snare: 14 x 6 in.
- Total pieces: 5
- Shell material: Hybrid
- Construction: 8-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 6.6 mm toms, 8.2 mm bass drum
- Bearing edge: 45° toms, 30° bass drum
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Gold
- Mounts: Proprietary
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.