- #J11474 000001001 J11474000001001
Yamaha Absolute Hybrid Maple Hanging 10" x 7" Tom
10 x 7 in. Solid Black
- Write a Review
When they set about designing the Absolute Hybrid Maple, Yamaha started with the most important aspect of a musical instrument, the sound. From a whi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An accessory mounted tom featuring an articulate hybrid shell.
When they set about designing the Absolute Hybrid Maple, Yamaha started with the most important aspect of a musical instrument, the sound. From a whisper to a thunder, a drum should respond to the drummer's touch, allowing them to express their every emotion. It should feel good to play, it should be a thing of beauty to the eye, and has to withstand the rigors of years of performance.
Developed over three years with the collaboration of their roster of artists from virtually every genre, the Absolute Hybrid Series inherits the hybrid shell technology found on Yamaha's flagship PHX Series. On Absolute Hybrid shells, the design consists of a core ply of wenge a very hard and heavy wood native to Africa, sandwiched between plies of maple, well known for its clear tone. This hybrid design delivers a drum tone that plays rich and clear across the full dynamic range, from pianissimo to fortissimo.
The bearing edge used on the tom shell to optimize tonal balance in the drum set. A 45º/R1.5 edge is used on the shell for a balanced tone. Aluminum die-cast hoops deliver a strong tight sound with an extraordinary attack and decay. This tom is compatible with the YESS III Mount System.
- Hybrid maple shell (center wenge ply)
- Hook lugs
- YESS III Mount System
- Vent hole
- Optimized bearing edge
- Inner vintage natural finish
- 10" x 7"
Created from the sound up. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.