- H98030 000000000 H98030000000000
Yamaha DTX522K Electronic Drum Set
- Write a Review
The DTX522K Electronic Drum Set by Yamaha features the DTX-PAD snare with newly developed tom pads, exclusive 3-zone hi-hat and cymbal pads, plus the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Yamaha's next advancement in the DTX series!
The DTX522K Electronic Drum Set by Yamaha features the DTX-PAD snare with newly developed tom pads, exclusive 3-zone hi-hat and cymbal pads, plus the incredible sounds and features of the DTX502 module in an affordable kit configuration.
Utilizing the DTX-PAD snare for superior stick feel, you can play the head, open rimshot, and closed rimshot voices in each of the three zones for authentic snare expression. This model also features 3-zone operation for the ride, crash and hi-hat. The drums and percussion voices in the new DTX502 module lets you sound your absolute best, and with the advanced practice tools and easy song recorder you will be getting better all the time. The USB port allows control over VSTi software and lets you import custom wave files.
Using proprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes, Yamaha precisely tuned the trigger settings on the DTX502 series resulting in a more natural feeling with laser accuracy. You also get advanced features from higher end models like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls so the kits respond to every nuance of your playing, and 3-Zone hi-hat technology when using the PCY100 as a hi-hat pad.
The DTX522K also features the professional 3-zone cymbal pads, which can express a different sound in each of the cup, bow and edge zones. These cymbals have a good stick feel and low acoustic noise, which is essential for electronic drums when used for private practice. In addition to a very natural swaying motion, they also have the "choke" function 360-degrees around the edge. You can even mute the cymbal before striking it - a DTX exclusive feature!
New drum training functions are included to challenge you no matter your current skill level every time you practice. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
The DTX502 module can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skills improve. USB connectivity lets you connect to a PC.
Kick pedal sold separately.
- DTX502 module with over 400 wave ROM and drum sounds
- XP80 3-zone snare pad for head, rim-shot, side-stick
- Includes KP65 Kick Pad
- Large 10" Ride and Crash cymbals and 10" Hi-Hat cymbal (all 3-zone) with exclusive 360-degree "choke" function
- HH65 remote hi-hat foot controller, allows half-open, pedal and splash hi-hat sounds
- 7" Drum Pads newly designed for greater playability and durability
- Training Functions with Voice Guidance
- Module: DTX502
- Snare : XP80
- Tom: TP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: TP70
- Bass Drum : KP65
- Hi-Hat : PCY100 + HH65
- Crash Cymbal: PCY100
- Ride Cymbal : PCY135
- Rack : RS502
Yamaha quality at an unparalleled e-kit price point. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.