- H98033 000000000 H98033000000000
Yamaha DTX542K Electronic Drum Set
- Write a Review
The DTX542K Electronic Drum Set by Yamaha features all DTX-PADs for snare and toms plus an exclusive 3-zone hi-hat pad as well as 3-zone choke-able r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Yamaha's next advancement in the DTX series!
The DTX542K Electronic Drum Set by Yamaha features all DTX-PADs for snare and toms plus an exclusive 3-zone hi-hat pad as well as 3-zone choke-able ride and crash cymbals.
Because the DTX-PADs offer a playability that is close to acoustic drums playing the DTX542K is more comfortable, helping to improve your drumming the more you play, and the pads integrate naturally into a hybrid kit. The DTX502 module includes 691 drum, percussion and effect sounds and offers comprehensive training functions, practice songs, and easy MIDI recording. The USB port allows plug and play control of VSTi software and lets you import custom wave files.
The DTX502 has almost twice the wave ROM and over 250 more sounds than its predecessor and features new drum and cymbal samples from top VST developers that have been optimized for DTX. Also voices inherited from our other DTX modules have been updated for improved playability and sound.
Using proprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes, Yamaha precisely tuned the trigger settings on the DTX502 series resulting in a more natural feeling with laser accuracy. You also get advanced features from our higher end models like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls so the kits respond to every nuance of your playing, and 3-Zone hi-hat technology when using the PCY100 as a hi-hat pad (DTX542K/DTX522K).
The DTX542K also features professional 3-zone cymbal pads, which can express a different sound in each of the cup, bow and edge zones. These cymbals have a good stick feel and low acoustic noise, which is essential for electronic drums when used for private practice. In addition to a very natural swaying motion, they also have the "choke" function 360-degrees around the edge. You can even mute the cymbal before striking it - a DTX exclusive feature!
New drum training functions are included to challenge you no matter your current skill level every time you practice. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
The DTX502 module is perfect for use in a ˜hybrid' kit with your acoustic drum hardware, and can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skills improve. USB connectivity lets you connect to a PC.
- DTX502 module with over 400 wave ROM and drum sounds
- XP80 3-zone snare pad for head, rim-shot, side-stick
- Includes KP65 Kick Pad
- Large 10" Ride and Crash cymbals and 10" Hi-Hat cymbal (all 3-zone) with exclusive 360-degree "choke" function
- HH65 remote hi-hat foot controller, allows half-open, pedal and splash hi-hat sounds
- 7" Drum Pads newly designed for greater playability and durability
- Training Functions with Voice Guidance
- Module: DTX502
- Snare : XP80
- Tom: XP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: XP70
- Bass Drum : KP65
- Hi-Hat : PCY100 + HH65
- Crash Cymbal: PCY100
- Ride Cymbal : PCY135
Order today for professional electronic drums at an amateur cost!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.