- Product H75699
Yamaha DTX790K Electronic Drum Set
- Write a Review
The Yamaha DTX790K is at the top of the DTX700 series, with spectacular performance features that deliver the comfort and response that drummers expe...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Yamaha's flagship DTX-PADs all around with the powerful DTX700 module.
The Yamaha DTX790K is at the top of the DTX700 series, with spectacular performance features that deliver the comfort and response that drummers expect. The Yamaha DTX790K electronic drum set boasts the DTX700 sound module, large DTX-PAD TCS (Textured Cellular Silicone) snare and tom pads, authentic hi-hat feel, two 13" 3-zone cymbal pads and a 15" 3-zone choke-able ride cymbal.
The included RS130 aluminum-finished rack system is extremely sturdy and features upgraded Yamaha cymbal holders with Yamaha hardware. The Yamaha DTX790K provides the feel and comfort of an acoustic drum set but with many hundreds of sounds and a large choice of effects. Kick pedal sold separately.
- Advanced 3-zone TCS (Textured Cellular Silicone) snare and tom pads
- Realtime control knob on snare and tom pads
- Real hi-hat system with HS740A hi-hat stand
- 2 - 3-zone crash and one ride cymbals
- DTX700 Trigger Module with 1,268 drum sounds and 128 instrument voices
No-compromise electronic percussion. Make it yours today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Built In 64 Mb Sample Ram
- Deep Down Midi Editing
- Great Acoustic Samples
- Great Sound
- Huge Tone
- Realistic Feeling Pads
- Hardware Adjustablity
- Silent Pads
- Use With External Sampler
Comments about Yamaha DTX790K Electronic Drum Set:
This has to be one the most realistic sounding and feeling kits in the market out there. I love these silicone pads. Feel more realistic than mesh. (I find mesh heads to be too bouncy. I'm glad Yamaha Did not go the mesh route). You have try it to belive.
In a nutshell:
* Yamaha manufactures great acoustic drums, and uses the same samples on it's ekits. The DTX700 and DTX 900 sound decent. (I will be using external sampler so it doesnt really matter in my case).
* The bounce/rebound on the Yamaha TCS (Textured Cellular Silicone) pads feel more realistic than mesh or rubber pads.
* Roland makes great synthesizers and most of the drum samples sound "synthetic" on their Ekits, and i am also not a fan of mesh heads. At the end I chose Yamaha DTX.