- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Stage Custom Birch Floor Tom
- Write a Review
- Product J11154
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The shell is a key factor in a drum's ability to "rumble," or resonate. Accordingly, the Stage Custom employs 100% birch - a classic in the realm of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The shell is a key factor in a drum's ability to "rumble," or resonate. Accordingly, the Stage Custom employs 100% birch - a classic in the realm of high-class drum kits. Moreover, with its six-ply structure the Stage Custom accurately conveys the vibrations produced at the impact surface, achieving performance that overwhelms anything in its class. The SBF-1816 is an 18 x 16" birch floor tom with quality hardware, available in a variety of finishes.
Lugs Type: Separate Lug
Shells Material: Birch
Head Top Remo UT Clear
Bottom Remo UT Clear
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.