- 474237 000980000 474237000980000
Zildjian 20" K Constantinople Medium Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
The legendary K Constantinople is the pinnacle of the Zildjian cymbal line, renowned for it's perfectly blended sound quality. Complex hammering cont...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The legends of the Zildjian K Series.
The legendary K Constantinople is the pinnacle of the Zildjian cymbal line, renowned for it's perfectly blended sound quality. Complex hammering contributes to the cymbal's unique sonic identity and dark tones that can be at once cutting and smooth. Drawing on cymbal-making techniques perfected in the Zildjian Sound Lab, K Constantinople cymbals can range from subtle to explosive.
The Zildjian K Constantinple 20" Medium Ride has a bolder, more emphasized and defined fundamental stick sound with a little more articulation. Dry with a good degree of very pleasing overtones and "wash".
K Constantinople cymbals speak with the dark warm sound associated with Zildjian cymbals made in Turkey in the first half of the 20th Century. "Old K's" first resurfaced during the 1950s and 1960s in set-ups of bebop era vanguard drummers like Elvin Jones.
K Constantinoples are hand-lathed by skilled artisans using old-style cutting tools. Pits and other surface impurities, that modern finishing processes remove, are retained, preserving the original tonal quality.
Complex hammering techniques
Pleasing overtones and wash
Dark, warm sound
Call or click to order today!
SIZE: 20 IN. / 50.8 CM.
FINISH: TRADITIONAL FINISH
BELL SIZE: MEDIUM
PITCH: LOW TO MID
SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED, BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, PROFESSIONAL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.