- 443517 000000092 443517000000092
Zildjian 22" K Custom high definition ride cymbal
- Write a Review
Designed with Terri Lyne Carrington, speaks with great definition and enough tone to balance its dryness. Reminiscent of old Ks or Constantinoples, i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
K Custom cymbals arm you with the modern jazz voice.
Designed with Terri Lyne Carrington, speaks with great definition and enough tone to balance its dryness. Reminiscent of old Ks or Constantinoples, it is at home in electric or acoustic situations.
- ALLOY: Zildjian Cast Bronze: 80% Copper, 20% Tin, Traces of Silver
- HAMMERING: Exclusive combinations of K Zildjian hammering and modern techniques like over-hammering
- LATHING: Fine pattern of narrow symmetrical grooves stiffens the cymbal and enhances its dry sounds
- CATEGORY: K Custom Series
- TYPE: Rides
- SIZE: 22"
- WEIGHT: Medium Thin
- FINISH: Traditional Finish
- TONE: Medium Thin
- GENRE: Drumset: Country, Drumset: Fusion, Drumset: Hip Hop, Drumset: Jazz, Drumset: Latin, Drumset: Other, Drumset: Pop, Drumset: R&B, Drumset: World
- SKILL LEVEL: Advanced, Expert, Professional
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.