- Product H94827
Zildjian A Series Heavy Crash Cymbal Brilliant
- Write a Review
This A Series Heavy Crash from Zildjian allows for even more power and volume while remaining extremely musical....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Explosive Attack
- Full Crash
- Full Sound
- Good Wash
- Rings Forever
- All Styles Of Music
Comments about Zildjian A Series Heavy Crash Cymbal Brilliant:
I purchased the 16 inch and 18 inch crashes. These are the real deal! These crashes are extremely durable, and will probably last till the end of time. Joking aside, I've had them for over a month now and there are hardly any marks on 'em. Within a month of having some A custom crashes, i broke them. These cymbals are perfect for heavy hitters like me! I love everything about them, except for the long ring, but that's what you get in a heavy cymbal. The sound isn't the best, but if you're looking for solid cymbals that sound good and won't break, these are for you.