- H94828 000001000 H94828000001000
Zildjian A Series Mega Bell Ride Cymbal Brilliant
- Write a Review
They'll have to sing louder. With the largest cymbal bell in captivity, the Zildjian A Series 21" Mega Bell Ride produces a bell sound that can cut t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A ride featuring the largest cymbal bell in captivity.
They'll have to sing louder. With the largest cymbal bell in captivity, the Zildjian A Series 21" Mega Bell Ride produces a bell sound that can cut through the thickest wall of rock amplification and your singer's loudest screams. Take that vocal chords.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Bright Sound
- More Spread Than The Z Mb
- Plenty Of Spread
- Responsive Feel
- Loud Situations
Comments about Zildjian A Series Mega Bell Ride Cymbal Brilliant:
The A Mega Bell is way more versatile than it's Z Mega Bell predecessor. Unlike the Z version, the A Mega Bell has plenty of spread and "Ping" that is consistantly loud (no matter where you strike it) The bell cuts through any wall of sound. My opinion is that this cymbal can be used with any genre unlike the old "Z" Mega Bell. It all depends on who is playing it. Of course you would't want to buy this for playing Jazz, but for Metal, Rock or even Pop or Country it would work.
The "Z" version of the Mega Bell was like hitting a Manhole cover, The A Mega Bell (while still loud) isn't a one trick pony like the Z Mega Bell.