- Product H88501
Zildjian Gen16 Acoustic-Electric Single Cymbal Cable
- Write a Review
This single cable, 6 feet in length, is designed to connect a Zildjian Gen16 AE Cymbal Pickup to an AE DCP....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 6' cable to connect your Gen16 cymbal pickup to your digital sound processor (DCP).
This single cable, 6 feet in length, is designed to connect a Zildjian Gen16 AE Cymbal Pickup to an AE DCP.
Forty percent of the volume, 100 percent of the feel. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Zildjian Gen16 Acoustic-Electric Single Cymbal Cable:
I had a problem with the original cable that came with the drum set I purchased for Christmas. When I called to have the cable replaced this is what was sent to me. This cable doesn't even go to my drum set. So, my cymbal still is not functional , and I guess it will be best if I just purchase the cable I need without going through customer service.