- H97529 000000000 H97529000000000
Zildjian Gen16 Direct Source Pickup
- Write a Review
The Gen16 Direct Source Pickup is a unique one-of-a-kind, patent-pending design for use with Gen16 cymbals, acoustic cymbals and other percussion ins...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Gen16 Direct Source Pickup is a unique one-of-a-kind, patent-pending design for use with Gen16 cymbals, acoustic cymbals and other percussion instruments such as cowbells. The Direct Source pickup is a two-piece system consisting of the sensor (attaches to cymbal, cowbell, etc) and LED light module & preamp section (attaches to cymbal stand / Hi-Hat stand / drum hardware). The Direct Source Pickup is designed for use only with the Gen16 DCP controller (Digital Cymbal Processor). Direct Source Pickups allow for more accurate cymbal definition and audio articulation, while completely eliminating feedback, cross-talk, and mic bleeding.
- Direct Source pickup
Forty percent of the volume, 100 percent of the feel. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.