- Product 444529
Zildjian K Constantinople Medium Thin Low Ride
- Write a Review
K Constantinople cymbals speak with the dark warm sound associated with Zildjian cymbals made in Turkey in the first half of the 20th Century. "Old K...Read More
K Constantinople cymbals speak with the dark warm sound associated with Zildjian cymbals made in Turkey in the first half of the 20th Century. "Old Ks" first resurfaced during the 1950s and 1960s in set-ups of bebop era vanguard drummers like Elvin Jones. K Constantinoples are hand-lathed by skilled artisans using old-style cutting tools. Pits and other surface impurities, that modern finishing processes remove, are retained, preserving the original tonal quality.
This K Constantinople Medium Thin Ride "Low" possesses plenty of give, texture and "crashability." Combination of top articulation and bottom spread provides excellent stick articulation. Lower in pitch.
K Customs enable drummers to meet the demands of contemporary music.
- ALLOY: Zildjian Cast Bronze: 80% Copper, 20% Tin, Traces of Silver
- HAMMERING: Exclusive combinations of K Zildjian hammering and modern techniques like over-hammering
- LATHING: Fine pattern of narrow symmetrical grooves stiffens the cymbal and enhances its dry sounds
- CATEGORY: K Custom Series
- TYPE: Rides
- WEIGHT: Medium Thin
- FINISH: Traditional Finish
- GENRE: Drumset: Country, Drumset: Fusion, Drumset: Jazz, Drumset: Latin, Drumset: Other, Drumset: Pop, Drumset: R&B, Drumset: World
- SKILL LEVEL: Advanced, Expert, Professional
A natural and sensitive ride cymbal for drummers who appreciate the simplicity of the old world. Order today.
K Constantinople Medium Thin Low Ride
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Zildjian K Constantinople Medium Thin Low Ride:
I went to a drum shop looking for a ride with a vintage kind of sound. I had been playing a 70's Zildjian A ride but I didn't own it and I didn't want to get too used to it. I went and played every ride at the store with money as no object and picked this one in 22 inches. The cymbal gets a very washy vintage sound and the bell is what made me buy it. It also has great stick definition. If you're looking for the perfect ride I would definitely buy this cymbal.