- Product 444529
Zildjian K Constantinople Medium Thin Low Ride
- Write a Review
K Constantinople Hi Bell Ride cymbals from Zildjian explore a bell shape that was modeled after a 100-year-old pair of Zildjian orchestral cymbals. T...Read More
K Constantinople Hi Bell Ride cymbals from Zildjian explore a bell shape that was modeled after a 100-year-old pair of Zildjian orchestral cymbals. The larger surface area of the bell provides a wider range of frequencies, yet is not overpowering.
Zildjian Hi Bell Rides also feature a combination of traditional K Constantinople lathing and innovative "Spiral" lathing techniques. The new technique of Spiral lathing allows the cymbal to remain controlled while still making the Ride "crashable" and delivering an articulate stick sound. The Spiral lathing is employed from the bell to the middle of the cymbal only, with traditional lathing on the remainder of the cymbal.
K Customs enable drummers to meet the demands of contemporary music.
- ALLOY: Zildjian Cast Bronze: 80% Copper, 20% Tin, Traces of Silver
- HAMMERING: Exclusive combinations of K Zildjian hammering and modern techniques like over-hammering
- LATHING: Fine pattern of narrow symmetrical grooves stiffens the cymbal and enhances its dry sounds
- CATEGORY: K Custom Series
- TYPE: Rides
- SIZE: 22"
- WEIGHT: Medium Thin
- FINISH: Traditional Finish
- GENRE: Drumset: Country, Drumset: Fusion, Drumset: Jazz, Drumset: Latin, Drumset: Other, Drumset: Pop, Drumset: R&B, Drumset: World
- SKILL LEVEL: Advanced, Expert, Professional
A natural and sensitive ride cymbal for drummers who appreciate the simplicity of the old world. Order today.
K Constantinople Medium Thin Low Ride
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Zildjian K Constantinople Medium Thin Low Ride:
I went to a drum shop looking for a ride with a vintage kind of sound. I had been playing a 70's Zildjian A ride but I didn't own it and I didn't want to get too used to it. I went and played every ride at the store with money as no object and picked this one in 22 inches. The cymbal gets a very washy vintage sound and the bell is what made me buy it. It also has great stick definition. If you're looking for the perfect ride I would definitely buy this cymbal.