- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Custom Left Side Ride with 3 Rivets
- Write a Review
- H82737 000001000 H82737000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The modern voice of K Custom cymbals is dark, rich and dry. Designed with today's diverse music scene in mind, K Custom is both powerful and vibrant,...Click To Read More About This Product
Free Microphone with Purchase of Zildjian K Series via Mail-in Rebate.
Offer expires 02/28/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
The modern sound of the K family.
The modern voice of K Custom cymbals is dark, rich and dry. Designed with today's diverse music scene in mind, K Custom is both powerful and vibrant, yet dark and gentle.
A compliment to your Crash and a "best friend" to your ride, the Left Side Ride has the familiar warmth and clarity of other Ks but adds a new distinctive sound.
- 20 in. ride
- Dark, rich and dry
- Wide range of applications
- Traditional finish
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): 20
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: United States
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.