- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian L80 Series LV348 Low Volume Cymbal Box Set
- Write a Review
- J24929 000000000 J24929000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As a leader in cymbal making, Zildjian is always looking for new and innovative ways to bring a better musical experience to the drumming community. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Revolutionary low-volume cymbals your neighbors will appreciate.
As a leader in cymbal making, Zildjian is always looking for new and innovative ways to bring a better musical experience to the drumming community. One area where drummers commonly express difficulty is lowering or dampening cymbal volume for practice and smaller gigs, or for the sake of close or sensitive neighbors. To really practice, it’s best to just play as you normally would, rather than ease up to cut volume. Zildjian has come up with an ideal solution—the Low Volume Family of cymbals.
Through tireless research and development, a specialized pattern was achieved to deliver the best of both worlds: musicality and lower volume. This innovative pattern is combined with a special proprietary alloy with a unique matte finish that enables the Low Volume cymbal to have fewer high frequencies and is up to 80% quieter than a traditional cymbal.
13 in. L80 Low Volume Hi-Hat pair
14 in. L80 Low Volume Crash
18 in. L80 Low Volume Crash-Ride
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.