- J42241 000000000 J42241000000000
Zildjian Planet Z 3 Pack Pro
- Write a Review
Planet Z cymbals are a great entry to the Zildjian Family, designed to be versatile, inspiring instruments. Each cymbal is precision crafted in the U...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Your Zildjian Cymbals journey starts here.
Planet Z cymbals are a great entry to the Zildjian Family, designed to be versatile, inspiring instruments. Each cymbal is precision crafted in the U.S.A. from a proprietary Nickel Silver alloy, so no matter what style of music you play, you will discover new sounds and new directions with Planet Z.
This Planet Z 3-Pack Pro features a pair of Planet Z 14" Hi-Hats and an 18" Crash-Ride. Use the bell of the crash-ride for accents and patterns or play towards the outer edge of this multi-faceted cymbal to create a washy, high-volume wall of sound. Furthermore, the Planet Z Hi-Hats deliver a range of sounds and respond precisely to how you play them. They’re clean and crisp when open, or short and separated when closed.
- Quantity: 3
- Sizes (in):14/18
- Material:Cast Alloy
- Cymbal Weight:Heavy
- Country of Origin:United States
- Added Value:No
Enter the world of Zildjian today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.