- #J32753 000001000 J32753000001000
Zildjian S Family Mastersound Hi-hat Bottom
- Write a Review
After two years of intensive research and design, Zildjian introduces a new modern cymbal voice: the S Family. This versatile collection of bright an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The S Family will redefine your sonic expectations of B12 alloy.
After two years of intensive research and design, Zildjian introduces a new modern cymbal voice: the S Family. This versatile collection of bright and expressive cymbals was built to produce a balanced frequency response, making it suitable for a variety of musical styles.
Mastersound Hi-Hats feature a hammered outer edge bottom cymbal, which not only prevents air lock, but creates a lively, fast “chick” sound and an overall balanced tonal presence. Choose 13” diameter for more control and articulation, or 14” diameter for a versatile range of frequencies and full-bodied response.
Includes the bottom cymbal only.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Hi-hat(s)
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: United States
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.