- #444590 000000014 444590000000014
Zildjian ZBT Crash Cymbal
- Write a Review
The Zildijian ZBT Crash Cymbal is a high-pitched, explosive cymbal. With a projection that can cut through other sounds and instruments, this crash c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An explosive, all-purpose crash for beginners. A great all-purpose ride!
- Zildjian ZBT/ZHT Covers with Casey Cooper - Pop – ZBT
- Zildjian ZBT/ZHT Covers with Casey Cooper - Rock - ZBT
- Zildjian ZBT/ZHT Covers with Casey Cooper - Metal – ZBT
- Zildjian ZBT/ZHT Covers with Casey Cooper - Alternative - ZBT
- How To Clean Your Cymbals The Right Way
- How To Prevent Your Cymbals From Cracking
- Zildjian ZBT/ZHT Covers with Casey Cooper - Country – ZBT
The Zildijian ZBT Crash Cymbal is a high-pitched, explosive cymbal. With a projection that can cut through other sounds and instruments, this crash cymbal also features clear stick articulation. Formed from the ZBT bronze alloy, this cymbal is created with precise lathing and hammering. The precisely designed sound grooves magnify the alloy' powerful sounds. With a high-quality polished finish, the ZBT crash cymbals are extraordinarily consistent. Carefully designed, the ZBT Crash Cymbal goes a step beyond quality and makes your drum set more fun to play. Enjoy the piercing quality of your crash that cuts through the sound just before it rapidly decays.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.