A high-quality talk-back, paging, and dispatch microphone.
Designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging and dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications, the U855QL features a versatile gooseneck design allows for flexible positioning and dependable performance. Its tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise. An XLRM-type connector insert at the base allows the microphone to be plugged directly into an XLRF-type panel jack or microphone cable.
- Designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging & dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Extremely rugged all-metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged gooseneck permits quick positioning
- Frequency response tailored for excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Protective screen reduces wind noise and "popping" when used extremely close
A mic that lets your words get heard and understood.