Cardiod dynamic for live and studio applications.
LEWITT’s MTP 540 DMs is a high-performance cardioid dynamic handheld microphones optimized for vocal applications setting new standards of sound quality in both demanding studio recordings and onstage use. Comes equipped with recessed on/off slide switch.
The MTP 540 DMs combines the advanced technological features so essential to memorable and authentic vocal reproduction, providing just the kind of performance you expect in a top-notch professional dynamic microphone: the elastic shock-mount system effectively cuts down handling noise, while a built-in spherical wind and pop filter compliments specially tailored frequency response to ensure consistently rich and powerful output in any setting.
- Lead and background vocals
- Live and studio applications
- Frequency response shaped specifically for demanding vocal applications, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source
- Highly shock-proof capsule minimizes handling noise
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Rock-solid full-metal, die-cast body for rough daily touring routine
- Hardened hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- The MTP 540 DMs features a convenient recessed on/off slide switch
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Let Lewitt do it. Order now.