- 580400 000001000 580400000001000
Rode Microphones M1 Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
With a rock-solid die-cast body and sturdy dynamic capsule, the RØDE M1 Dynamic Microphone can take all the abuse you or your roadie can throw at it ...Read More
With a rock-solid die-cast body and sturdy dynamic capsule, the RØDE M1 Dynamic Microphone can take all the abuse you or your roadie can throw at it without showing signs of age or neglect. You can rely on the M1 to offer reliable high quality performance, day after day, gig after gig.
A high-output, road-tough dynamic mic.
- Live dynamic vocal microphone
- High-output dynamic capsule
- Gold-plated XLR connectors
- Internal pop-filter to reduce plosives
- Feedback rejecting pickup pattern
- Heavy-duty metal body
- Low handling noise
This road-ready dynamic mic can take whatever you throw at it—drop the RØDE M1 in the cart now.
M1 Dynamic Microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 75Hz-18kHz
- Output impedance: 320
- Sensitivity: -56dB ±2dB re 1V/Pa (1.6mV@94dB) @ 1kHz
- Weight: 0.8 lb. (360g)
- Dimensions: 2" W x 6-7/10" H x 2" D
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Rode Microphones M1 Dynamic Microphone:
The Rode M1 is one of my favorite live vocal mics. It?s accurate without much exaggeration or sweetening, the gain is right where I like, the off-axis response falls off smoothly, it rejects all but the worst plosives, and it?s proximity effect is very reasonable. Plus it's built well and Rode appears to really back-up their products.