For standmounted or handheld use.
The Shure Model 515SDX is a dual-impedance, cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic microphone that is suitable for speech pickup in schools, churches, and meeting rooms. Its unidirectional polar pattern greatly reduces feedback. The 515SDX mic includes a locking ON/OFF switch and an internal impedance selection socket mounted on the XLR connector for switching between high and low impedance. A slip-in swivel adapter is supplied for stand-mounted use.
- Rolled-off low-frequency response combined with a smooth high-frequency rise for clear and intelligible voice pickup
- Symmetrical cardioid pickup pattern minimizes feedback
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Heavy-duty zinc, die-cast, locking, metal grille protects cartridge and reduces wear
- Shock-mounted cartridge for quiet operation and low stand/handling noise
- Field serviceable and backed by the Shure 2 year warranty
- Lockable On/Off switch
- Dual impedance selectable by internal socket
- Slip-in swivel adapter for stand-mounted use
- Three-pin professional audio connector
Shure quality at an affordable price. Order today.