- 720160 000000000 720160000000000
Yamaha Student Bell Kit with Backpack and Rolling Cart
- Write a Review
Yamaha Student Percussion kits give beginning students an instrument that is easy to play and has a quality of sound that's consistent with the large...Read More
Easy to carry and fun to play.
Yamaha Student Percussion kits give beginning students an instrument that is easy to play and has a quality of sound that's consistent with the larger instruments on which they will one day perform.
- Lightweight aluminum bells start on F instead of G to reduce confusion for beginners
- X-style bell stand and snare stand with basket offer convenience and stability
- Two-level height adjustable rolling cart provides a safe, easy transport option
- Ideal for educators as is allows them to create the perfect kit and only invest in the components they need
- Durable, soft backpack style case with reflective safety stripes
- Modular case design allows pairing with rolling cart and bell kit
Order today and become essential to your group.
Student Bell Kit with Backpack and Rolling Cart
- Playing height range (bells): 25 ½" to 41"
Playing height range (pad): 26" to 37 ½"
SPK-275 Weight: 16.60 lbs.
SPK-275R Weight: 19.25 lbs
SC-275 Weight: 2.65 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Instrument Is Fine
- Rolling Cart Falls Apart
- Rolling Cart Is Horrible
- Service Call Was No Help
- Very Disappointed
Comments about Yamaha Student Bell Kit with Backpack and Rolling Cart:
Ordering the instrument, delivery of the instrument, and the instrument itself were/are all good. The rolling cart that comes with the instrument is HORRIBLE, it falls apart each time we try to use it- it's of absolutely NO use. Service call to Musicians Friends was absolutely useless- I have yet to receive a return call in response to the inquiry and submission to tech services, I have yet to get the cart problem resolved, I am very frustrated and disappointed. I am not sure from this experience if I would order another instrument from this organization again.