- 720160 000000000 720160000000000
Yamaha Student Bell Kit with Backpack and Rolling Cart
- Write a Review
Yamaha Student Percussion kits give beginning students an instrument that is easy to play and has a quality of sound that's consistent with the large...Read More
Yamaha Student Percussion kits give beginning students an instrument that is easy to play and has a quality of sound that's consistent with the larger instruments on which they will one day perform.
Easy to carry and fun to play.
- Lightweight aluminum bells start on F instead of G to reduce confusion for beginners
- X-style bell stand and snare stand with basket offer convenience and stability
- Two-level height adjustable rolling cart provides a safe, easy transport option
- Ideal for educators as is allows them to create the perfect kit and only invest in the components they need
- Durable, soft backpack style case with reflective safety stripes
- Modular case design allows pairing with rolling cart and bell kit
Order today and become essential to your group.
Student Bell Kit with Backpack and Rolling Cart
- Playing height range (bells): 25 ½" to 41"
Playing height range (pad): 26" to 37 ½"
SPK-275 Weight: 16.60 lbs.
SPK-275R Weight: 19.25 lbs
SC-275 Weight: 2.65 lbs.
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Instrument Is Fine
- Rolling Cart Falls Apart
- Rolling Cart Is Horrible
- Service Call Was No Help
- Very Disappointed
Comments about Yamaha Student Bell Kit with Backpack and Rolling Cart:
Ordering the instrument, delivery of the instrument, and the instrument itself were/are all good. The rolling cart that comes with the instrument is HORRIBLE, it falls apart each time we try to use it- it's of absolutely NO use. Service call to Musicians Friends was absolutely useless- I have yet to receive a return call in response to the inquiry and submission to tech services, I have yet to get the cart problem resolved, I am very frustrated and disappointed. I am not sure from this experience if I would order another instrument from this organization again.