- Product 447102
Paiste Traditional Medium Light Swish
- Write a Review
The Paiste Traditional Medium Light Swish projects very dark, warm, delicate sound characteristics. It contains a wide range of complex frequencies. ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A very lush China swish to add some historic richness to your kit.
The Paiste Traditional Medium Light Swish projects very dark, warm, delicate sound characteristics. It contains a wide range of complex frequencies. The feel is soft, giving, and inviting for a smooth, sizzly ride or a slow, swelling crash. Very controllable.
Signature Traditionals were introduced in 1996 to re-created lost cymbal sounds from the traditional blues, swing, big band, cool jazz, be-bop and hard bop era from the 1930s to the 1960s. This was the first cymbal series to be researched and newly developed to achieve authentic historical, dark, Oriental and rich sounds.
These professional-quality cymbals are made of a patented signature bronze alloy through hand-hammering, hand-lathing, and proprietary manufacturing methods.
- Sizes: 20" or 22"
- Weight: thin
- Volume: soft to medium loud
- Stick Sound: balanced
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium long
- Bell Character: separated
- Alloy: patented signature bronze
- Quality: professional
- Production: Manual craftsmanship, hand hammering, hand lathing, proprietary manufacturing methods
- Soft to medium loud settings
- Live and recording; classic to modern jazz, blues, swing, big band, country, funk, reggae, R&B, soul, pop and moderate rock
- Also excellently suited for acoustic and vocal-oriented music and percussive playing with sticks, mallets, or hands
- Very well suited for classical applications and swelling accents
- Users: Professional musicians, inspired professional drummers, enthusiasts, collectors--all players who need warm, traditional sound and soft, responsive feel in their cymbals