- J10965 000001000 J10965000001000
FabFilter Volcano 2
- Write a Review
FabFilter Volcano has proven to be one of the few plug-ins that offer convincing high quality digital filtering with unique analog character. With to...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
FabFilter Volcano has proven to be one of the few plug-ins that offer convincing high quality digital filtering with unique analog character. With tons of features, modulation options and a unique user interface, Volcano 2 is the absolute top of its class!
Revolutionary interface design
With Volcano 2, FabFilter takes interface design to a whole new level. The innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept shows only what you are actually using, making it a breeze to work with the impressive list of features that the plug-in has to offer.
Easy drag-and-drop modulation
With all the XLFOs, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, Volcano 2 offers endless modulation possibilities. Setting up new modulation connections is easy with the drag-and-drop modulation matrix.
Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more!
Versatile filter effect plug-in with state-of-the-art filter technology.
- Four state-of-the-art multi-mode filters, with panning, delay and more than 10 unique characteristics
- Ultra-flexible filter routing, including per-channel and mid/side modes
- Revolutionary new interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 24-slot modulation matrix
- Large interactive filter display
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Mid/side processing
- Side chain input
- Highly improved MIDI Learn
- Almost 300 presets
- Unique per-component presets
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
Refine your sound with FabFilter today!
32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)