The "B" in BREVERB stands for a "better" reverb plug-in.
The BREVERB reverb plug-in was carefully crafted to match the effects of some of the most acclaimed hardware reverb solutions. Its 4 algorithms - Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse - and the way they were engineered, provide uncompromising sound that is more flexible than your average convolution reverb unit. Overeloud BREVERB's intuitive GUI offers a full EQ section, six fully assignable faders, an extended non-linear section for easy shape creation, "motion" controls, full automation through host sequencers, and real-time MIDI control. The BREVERB has RTAS, VST, and AU formats that work with both Macs and PCs.
- 4 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, and Inverse
- Advanced and hardware-like GUI
- Much more flexible than a convolution reverb
- Able to recreate the same reverb sound of countless hits
- Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units
- Each Algorithm is engineered with no compromises in order to achieve maximum quality
- Full EQ section to tailor BREVERB frequency response
- Extended Non-linear section to forge reverberation shape
- "Motion" controls add liveness and musicality
- 2 different user interface modes: compact and hardware-like
- 6 fully assignable hardware-like faders
- Full automation through host sequencers
- Realtime MIDI control off all paramters through the six faders
- No additional latency introduced
- RTAS, VST, and Audio Unit formats available for Mac (Universal) and PC
- Very low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances safely opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBookPro
Save yourself some dough on this top-notch reverb plug-in.