- #J44822 000002000 J44822000002000
Breedlove Crossover FO Mandolin
- Write a Review
The wider nut width (1-3/16”) and radius fretboard facilitate players moving back and forth between instruments. Breedlove offers the full complement...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crafted with solid Sitka spruce tops and solid maple backs.
The wider nut width (1-3/16”) and radius fretboard facilitate players moving back and forth between instruments. Breedlove offers the full complement of "O", “K” and “F” body shapes in both “O” and “F” sound holes. This is the “F” body shape with the “O” soundhole.
Body: Type F
Neck: Wood Maple
Solid Wood Top: Sitka spruce
Solid Wood Back & Sides: Maple
Top Finish: Natural Gloss
Back & Side Finish: Natural Gloss
# Frets: 20
Nut Width: 1-3/16"
Tuners Hardware: Chrome
Lower Bout Width: 10 1/8"
Body Length: 14"
Body Depth: 1 7/8"
String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 74
Sweet-sounding, stylish and affordable. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.