- H96239 000001000 H96239000001000
Cordoba 15SM Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
The Cordoba 15SM is a soprano-size ukulele that features a mahogany top, back and sides. The fingerboard and body are bound with ivroid binding givin...Read More
The Cordoba 15SM is a soprano-size ukulele that features a mahogany top, back and sides. The fingerboard and body are bound with ivroid binding giving this entry-level ukulele an elegant, Old World appearance. Unlike most instruments in this category, the Cordoba 15SM is designed to have an authentic abalone rosette and satin finish that make this an exceptional ukulele for the both beginners and enthusiasts alike. Completely handmade.
An entry level ukulele with an elegant, old world appearance.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Ivroid binding, Rosewood bridge
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Matte (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 343mm (13.5")
- Nut Width: 35mm (1.37")
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5, 7, 10
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 17 total
- Body Width & Length: 130mm at the upper bout / 167mm at the lower bout (5.11" / 6.57")
- Body Depth: 60mm at upper and lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Chrome with Pearl buttons
Grab a uke from a brand respected for fine acoustic instruments. Order today.