More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J41767 000001000 J41767000001000
Cordoba 15TM Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
The 15TM is based on Cordoba’s best-selling 15CM, offering the next size up for players who find the concert ukulele a bit too small. This handmade t...Read More
Tenor uke with mahogany top, back and sides.
The 15TM is based on Cordoba’s best-selling 15CM, offering the next size up for players who find the concert ukulele a bit too small. This handmade tenor ukulele features mahogany top, back, and sides, giving this small bodied ukulele a full, rich sound. Appointments like the 15TM’s abalone-style rosette and cream body and fingerboard binding set this ukulele apart from other models in its price range. Additional features include a sleek satin finish, silver tuners with pearl buttons, and premium Aquila strings. Beginners and professionals alike will appreciate the 15TM’s good looks and easy playability.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Cream binding, Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: NA
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Matte (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 430mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5,7,10,12
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Bracing/Build: Fan Bracing
- Body Width & Length: 6.75" at upper bout, 8.75" at lower bout, 11.75" length
- Overall Length: 26"
- Body Depth: 2.75" depth at upper bout / 3" depth at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver tuners with pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut 10U
The warmth of mahogany. order today.