- J41767 000001000 J41767000001000
Cordoba 15TM Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
The 15TM is based on Cordoba’s best-selling 15CM, offering the next size up for players who find the concert ukulele a bit too small. This handmade t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tenor uke with mahogany top, back and sides.
The 15TM is based on Cordoba’s best-selling 15CM, offering the next size up for players who find the concert ukulele a bit too small. This handmade tenor ukulele features mahogany top, back, and sides, giving this small bodied ukulele a full, rich sound. Appointments like the 15TM’s abalone-style rosette and cream body and fingerboard binding set this ukulele apart from other models in its price range. Additional features include a sleek satin finish, silver tuners with pearl buttons, and premium Aquila strings. Beginners and professionals alike will appreciate the 15TM’s good looks and easy playability.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Cream binding, Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: NA
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Matte (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 430mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: 5,7,10,12
- Nut/Saddle: Composite
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Bracing/Build: Fan Bracing
- Body Width & Length: 6.75" at upper bout, 8.75" at lower bout, 11.75" length
- Overall Length: 26"
- Body Depth: 2.75" depth at upper bout / 3" depth at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver tuners with pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut 10U
The warmth of mahogany. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.